- Action-packed programs include 3 hours of hands-on instruction each day lead by certified PGA Professionals.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills.
- Day 1 – full swing (irons and woods)
- Day 2- short game (pitching, chipping and wedge play)
- Day 3 – putting, games/drills.
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child’s well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
Half Day FLEX Camps are designed to inspire new golfers and further the development of those playing at an intermediate level. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience and age in order to create a favorable learning environment. For three hours each day, campers learn and hone their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf’s fundamentals while having fun!
- Ages 8-15
- 9am – noon
- 3-day series with flex option. Choose from 1, 2 or 3-day options in each camp session. For pricing and session options, see below.
- Golf Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediat
Camp Dates and Pricing
9am to noon: Half Day FLEX
3-Day FLEX: $175
2-Day FLEX: $130
1-Day FLEX: $75